China will pay for work to be carried out on the building of the National Popular Assembly (ANP) of Guinea-Bissau, the country’s parliament, China’s ambassador to Guinea-Bissau said Tuesday in Bissau.
Ambassador Wang Hua said after a meeting with President of the National Assembly that Cipriano Cassama had told him about the parliament’s operating difficulties, which can be overcome with “the support of China, which financed and built the building.”
The ambassador stressed that the difficulties cited by the president of the Guinean parliament could be solved “as there are no problems that can not be overcome.” (macauhub/CN/GW)
- Government palace of Guinea Bissau, built with Chinese funding, inaugurated
- China helps Guinea Bissau pay public worker salaries
- Guinea Bissau and China sign cooperation agreement
- China delivers Palace of Justice construction project to the Government of Guinea-Bissau
- Guinea Bissau’s transitional government takes delivery of presidential palace rebuilt by China