Guinea-Bissau has anothe business organisation, the Chamber of Commerce of Guinea-Bissau (CRC-GB), whose board of directors, led by Mamadu Saliu Lamba, took office this weekend, week.
The Guinean private sector now has two Chambers of Commerce, as the new one joins the existing Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Agriculture and Services, under the command of entrepreneur Braima Camará.
Presenting the new chamber, Mamadu Saliu Lamba promised transparent management of the CRC-GB, which already has 8,000 members.
The president of the CDC-GB mentioned the three areas that will guide its action, notably a strategic vision, transparency in management and the comprehensive inclusion of businesspeople in the new organisation. (macauhub/GW)
- China Chamber of Commerce supports Guinea-Bissau
- Chamber of commerce from Guinea Bissau and Brazilian company sign cooperation protocols with Macau
- Cape Verde businesspeople plan to import fruit from Guinea Bissau
- Guinea-Bissau attends summit for attracting investment in Dubai
- Australia’s VECCI supports East Timor in setting up chamber of commerce