London, United Kingdom, 22 Feb – The 3rd edition of the Mozambique Mining and Energy Conference is due to take place in Maputo on 24 and 25 April, AME Trade Ltd, the company specialising in organizing events in Africa and the Middle East said in London.
The conference/fair, which is organised by Mozambican state oil and gas company Empresa Nacional de Hidrocarbonetos (ENH) and the Directorate General for Mining Resources in association with AME Trade Ltd, will offer two days of seminars, round table and technical trips focused on the mining and energy sectors in Mozambique and on their sustainable development.
Anadarko Petroleum, Baobab Resources, BCI, Bell Equipment, ENI, G4S Security, Geo-Explore Store, Serviços Atlântico, Globe Metals and Mining, Golder Associates, International Steel Fabricators of SA, International Helicopter Services, Matola Gas Company, Minelab International, Nalco Africa, PSI Hydraulics Moçambique, Sasol, Statoil Oil & Gas and Unitrans Moçambique are some of the companies that have already confirmed they will be exhibiting their products and services at the fair. (macauhub)
- Mozambican mining and energy sector focus of debate in Maputo
- Mozambique: Mining and energy sector focus of international debate in Maputo
- Angola takes part in international mining resources conference and fair
- International conference on coal mining in Mozambique starts Tuesday
- Guinea Bissau’s government to host mining conference