Sao Paulo, Brazil, 1 March – The second edition of the “Foshan/Sao Paulo: Promoting business and investments” meeting is due to take place on 17 March and will be jointly organised by the Commercial Association of Sao Paulo and the government of the Chinese city of Foshan, the association said.
The main aim of this second meeting is to promote business meetings between businesspeople from Brazil and Foshan, one of the main cities in Guangdong province and an important industrial hub.
The agenda for the seminar includes a speech by the deputy mayor of Foshan, Li Zifu, on how to identify opportunities and the importance of Foshan in the development of trade with China.
The seminar will be attended by Chinese businesspeople operating in the sectors of spare car parts, white goods, electrical and electronic goods, machinery and equipment, construction materials, metallurgy, furniture ad home decoration, chemicals, plastics, ceramics, services and manufacturing, amongst others. (macauhub)
- Businesspeople in delegation of Mozambican president to have business meeting in Sao Paulo
- Brazil: Sao Paulo business owners search for business in Southern China
- 500 companies attend meeting of Chinese and Portuguese-language businesspeople
- Chinese business mission to visit Sao Paulo in May
- Brazil: Macau mission to Sao Paulo brings businesspeople together and boosts business deals