Dili, East Timor, 29 Oct – The government of East Timor Wednesday approved an investment project of Portuguese company Ensul Meci-Gestão de Projectos de Engenharia, for construction of a real estate complex in Dili.
The project includes a hotel, residential buildings, offices and retail areas as part of an investment expected to total over 75 million euros and create a significant number of jobs.
The project will be built in the Colmera neighbourhood in the centre of Dili, on land rented from the state for 50 years, and is part of the urban renewal of that area of the city.
Ensul Meci carries out turn -key engineering, public works and construction projects for residential and non-residential buildings as well as public and industrial facilities as construction is the group’s main activity.
Its portfolio includes a number of projects in East Timor such as the official residence of the President of the Republic, the Military Police quarters, the arsenal of the Metinaro Training Centre and Hotel Timor. (macauhub)
- East Timor: Timor Air publishes fares for Darwin-Dili route
- East Timor: Singapore group to build tourist resort with golf course in Dili
- Portugal’s Ensul/Meci short-listed for oil exploration in East Timor
- East Timor: Asian Development Bank to support Dili water supply project
- East Timor: Japan funds repairs of water supply network in Dili