Porto Amboim, Angola, 11 March – Angola drinks company Sociedade de Bebidas de Angola (Beba) is producing 240,000 boxes of Vale do Keve mineral water each month at Porto Amboim, in the Angolan province of Kwanza Sul, the chief executive of the bottling plant said.
Speaking to Angolan news agency Angop, Leonel Ferreira said that the rise seen in production – in 2008 the plant produced just 160,000 boxes per month – was due to high demand for this brand of water in the markets of Luanda, Benguela, Huila, and Huambo where it is sold.
The chief executive announced that a raw materials factory was due to be set up to produce bottle tops, bottles, and boxes in order to reduce imports of these products. (macauhub)
- Fernando Borges e Macedo group invests in bottling mineral water in Angola
- Angola: Brazil’s Odebrecht builds infrastructures in cities in Kwanza Sul province
- Angola: Huambo province to have mineral water bottling unit
- Angola: Mineral water bottling unit re-launches production after 30-year stoppage
- Angola: Kwanza Sul province re-launches cotton production with capital from Angola and South Korea